Patience Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Patience Interview Questions

interview questions shared by candidates

Patience Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

What would you do if, on a product release day, 5 people were yelling at you, and trying to get your attention, all at once?

3 Answers

Take it one person at a time. Acknowledge all of the customers and assure them that you'll be right with them.

Remind calm, ask them if they can wait just for a bit til you finished doing business with the customer. One by one helping them out and understand taking time and patience. learning their time very valuable that I take this seriously to make sure everyone gets out calmly and happy.

Remain steady and focus, remind them all they will be taken care of in an orderly fashion. Kindly you state you are one person and can only take one person at a time and to please be patient

Do you have e patience standing long hours on your feet?

5 Answers

What do you consider exceptional customer service?

3 Answers

How would I handle an irate customer

2 Answers

If I can remember, How would I deal with a difficult patient was a question. I had never been asked this before, I gave them my honest answer even if it sounded woo-woo.

2 Answers

Tell us about a difficult interpersonal situation you encountered and how did you handle it?

1 Answer

What are the most important skills of a leader?

1 Answer

Describe how you would respond to a guest mad at you (even though the mistake was done by a colleague who took an earlier shift?)

1 Answer

Whats the best way to handle a client who is very frustrated and you can't do much for them.

1 Answer

What was my greatest strengths and greatest weaknesses working with a geriatric population

110 of 896 Interview Questions