Patient Access Specialist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Patient Access Specialist Interview Questions

Patient access specialist interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

These type of interviews always ask things like, How did you handle working with a coworker that didn't like you?

2 Answers

I haven't experienced that, I am able to get along with or at lease behave in a professional manner with all my coworkers, while I might not be best friends and go out or hang out after work with all my coworkers, I maintain a professional and respectful working relationship with them. It isn't hard to do, its called being an adult and professional. So, how do you answer this, I said just what I wrote here and they questioned my answer. "You have never been in a situation when you didn't like or wasn't liked by a coworker?" No, sorry I haven't, I have been in difficult situations where a coworker didn't show up or didn't do their job, but it didn't mean I didn't like them, it meant I acted in a professional manner, brought the issue to them and discussed it in like an adult, and found a resolution. I go to work to do the best possible job I can, I choose not to participate in the practice of forming personal opinions about my coworkers, rather I choose to behave in a professional manner.

Your response was very professional. Why they didn't hire you is a mystery to me. I have applied for positions with Wellstar several times an all get is a rejection email even though I know I am qualified for the position for which I applied.

Talk about a time you made a mistake, what happened as a result?

where do i see myself in 2 years?

1 Answer

name a time when you provided excellent customer service, name a time when you went over and beyond, name a time when you were asked to do something against your morals...

1 Answer