Patient Advocate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Patient Advocate Interview Questions

Patient advocate interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Your degree is in an unrelated field. It seems like you started going down a certain path. What made you want to get into this field and why did you change your career goals?

3 Answers

I got into "Unrelated Field" because I wanted to help people. This position would be just a different method of achieving the same goal.

what was the pay range like for this position?..I am in the Orlando area and was thinking about applying but the reviews are not so good....

I can't really speak for Orlando, but the temp agency for Tampa started you at $11/hr. Once they officially hired me, that went to $12.50ish. After your 90 day probation, that went to about $13.60. If you stay a PCA, you can expect about a 5% pay increase every year. If you distinguish yourself and move up in position, you can get into other departments and make even more. Personally, I've been there less than a year and now make about $16/hr.

In my exit interview I was asked to give a statement on the company. I told them I had far too much respect for the customers to treat them they way this company was asking me to. 'For Profit' Healthcare only cares about their bottom line and not the health of their customers or their employees.

2 Answers

The scenario questionnaire that is asked during interviews sometimes makes many of us nervous. They are asked because they want to see how I handled stressful situations. I think I did very well!

1 Answer

I was asked how I handled a specific difficult situation with a co-worker in the past.

1 Answer

12 pages of various personality questions - who could choose which one was the most difficult or unexpected.

1 Answer

What's your biggest weakness?

1 Answer

Questions are not hard make sure you can quickly answer: Tell me about yourself, What will you bring to the table, how would you handle working with a problem teammate, and upset client...My advice is practice!

1 Answer

Describe a time where u went out your way for a customer?

1 Answer

Tell me about a time you had to deal with a difficult customer

1 Answer

Tell me about a time... unhappy customer went above and beyond

110 of 147 Interview Questions