Patient advocate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

patient advocate Interviews

Patient advocate Interview Questions

patient advocate interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Your degree is in an unrelated field. It seems like you started going down a certain path. What made you want to get into this field and why did you change your career goals?

3 Answers

I got into "Unrelated Field" because I wanted to help people. This position would be just a different method of achieving the same goal.

what was the pay range like for this position?..I am in the Orlando area and was thinking about applying but the reviews are not so good....

I can't really speak for Orlando, but the temp agency for Tampa started you at $11/hr. Once they officially hired me, that went to $12.50ish. After your 90 day probation, that went to about $13.60. If you stay a PCA, you can expect about a 5% pay increase every year. If you distinguish yourself and move up in position, you can get into other departments and make even more. Personally, I've been there less than a year and now make about $16/hr.

In my exit interview I was asked to give a statement on the company. I told them I had far too much respect for the customers to treat them they way this company was asking me to. 'For Profit' Healthcare only cares about their bottom line and not the health of their customers or their employees.

2 Answers

What makes you a good fit for the position

No difficult questions.

2 Answers

Name a time you went above and beyond to help a customer.

2 Answers

We are about people, but this is a company that needs to make money in order for us to succeed. How do you feel about that?

1 Answer

Are you looking for a job or a career?

1 Answer

What interests you in this job?

1 Answer

What type of person do you dislike?

what would you do? Scenarios