Patient Care Advocate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Patient Care Advocate Interview Questions

Patient care advocate interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Your degree is in an unrelated field. It seems like you started going down a certain path. What made you want to get into this field and why did you change your career goals?

3 Answers

I got into "Unrelated Field" because I wanted to help people. This position would be just a different method of achieving the same goal.

what was the pay range like for this position?..I am in the Orlando area and was thinking about applying but the reviews are not so good....

I can't really speak for Orlando, but the temp agency for Tampa started you at $11/hr. Once they officially hired me, that went to $12.50ish. After your 90 day probation, that went to about $13.60. If you stay a PCA, you can expect about a 5% pay increase every year. If you distinguish yourself and move up in position, you can get into other departments and make even more. Personally, I've been there less than a year and now make about $16/hr.

In my exit interview I was asked to give a statement on the company. I told them I had far too much respect for the customers to treat them they way this company was asking me to. 'For Profit' Healthcare only cares about their bottom line and not the health of their customers or their employees.

2 Answers

Tell me about a time you had to deal with a difficult customer

1 Answer

Describe a time where u went out your way for a customer?

1 Answer

I was asked how I handled a specific difficult situation with a co-worker in the past.

1 Answer

What about you and your last job.

1 Answer

Name an experience at work in which you were overwhelmed and how did you handle it?

1 Answer

There were not really any difficult questions during the interview. They were all questions, that if you thought about them seriously, and pulled from your own experiences, you would be able to answer well. Either that, or you should be a really great storyteller, able to pull details out of your butt. The worst part of the whole thing, for me, was the weird data entry test. I had never taken a data entry test like that before. It was formatted oddly, on paper, and though the instructions were clear, I did not seem to be able to program my fingers to obey instantaneously. I passed with the most allowable amount of errors, at 11%. I asked to take it again, but was told "The most important thing is that you passed. No, you may not take it again."

how do you handle irate customer

110 of 80 Interview Questions