PAYMENTS Interview Questions | Glassdoor

PAYMENTS Interview Questions

PAYMENTS interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: Relevance Popular Date

Give me an example of a problem you faced on the job, and tell me how you solved it. I knew they were testing my critical thinking skills.

1 Answer

Sure, at my last job we had a problem where the situation was with a co-worker...the action I took was a positive approach with a disagreement, and the postive outcome was solved between the two of us. I was commended by my supervisor in my department for solving the problem and getting the office back on track.

What systems have I worked on? Am I able to learn multiple softwares since I only had experience with one system that they didn't use? How well do I work under pressure and in a fast working environment? They verified the previous company that I worked for and asked for the Pros and Cons of that place. They asked for my starting and ending pay from the last company, and what hourly rate would I like to have.

1 Answer

What type of experience do you have?

1 Answer

How would you build an integration queue with Java

1 Answer

Why are you leaving your current position?

1 Answer

How would you write a SQL query to pull the following data out of these three tables?

Describe yourself

1 Answer

I was asked what I would do if I made a $2,000,000 transfer by mistake.

1 Answer

Interviewer asked if I had ever worked with a "Lockbox" posting file.

1 Answer

Tell me a time when you didn't agree with a policy at work? What did you do and how did you adapt?

110 of 138 Interview Questions