PC Interview Questions | Glassdoor

PC Interview Questions

PC interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Most of the questions were of the "Tell me about a time when you had to..." variety (STAR: Situation, Task, Action, Result). You also are given a folder at the beginning and you have to choose 3 words, out of 9 possible, that best describe you, and you are asked to explain why you chose each one of them. Another question was why am I interested in the insurance industry? (Answer I gave below).

3 Answers

I chose the insurance industry because it is one of the most stable industries and offer opportunities for growth.

can u plz tell me what were the words u have to pick out of 9 and what u picked it?? and what did u explain.. im reall worried as i have one coming up next week

I had the same situation. (for the Canton location) had my phone interview, the next week went in for my face to face interview. I left there thinking that the interview went extreamly well. It's been over a week and I haven't heard anything from the recruiter.

There wasn't 1 specific hard question, but definitely know what STAR method means before you go and be detailed. They ask you a lot of followup questions for every original question.

2 Answers

They change the questions. The most important one is what should happen to an employee who steals.

1 Answer

Here are a ten and 100 watt lightbulb in series, which one is brighter?

1 Answer

Have you ever worked on printers?

1 Answer

Make sure you can discuss you back ground with out looking at your resume .

1 Answer

"So, you're going to sit there and tell me that you don't like a little puff of marijuana every now and then?"

1 Answer

If you had the means financially would you start your own business?

Did I have kids?

1 Answer

How much money did you make and do you want? The first and only question.

110 of 182 Interview Questions