Sales Associate Interview Questions in Pembroke Pines, FL | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Sales Associate

Sales Associate Interview Questions in Pembroke Pines, FL

"When hiring sales associates, employers are looking for charismatic candidates who can provide helpful advice to customers and close sales. Be prepared to answer a few scenario questions that will assess your ability to handle difficult customers, sell a product, or excel on a team. Previous sales experience is an advantage, but not necessary."

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Why do you want to work for us?

3 Answers

I feel that KMart is a wonderful company that would allow me to gain a view of the world of responsibility. I would make a good addition to the staff of workers hear. I am a hard-working, honest, and cooperative individual that will make an wonderful attribute to your company if allowed.

I need a good job. I think kmart have what I want.

I need a handy man job, and kmart has it.

What is another store that had notable customer service, positive or negative?

1 Answer

Why did you choose to apply to Macy's?

1 Answer

Tell me something about yourself?

1 Answer

Macy's employees are all about integrity. Tell me about a time you were put in a situation where you had to show integrity.

1 Answer

As you know Macy's is a team environment and we must work together to achieve a specific goal. Tell me about a time you had to solve a problem and display leadership among your peers to achieve a goal.

1 Answer

He gave a scenario of a customer being unruly ?

1 Answer

Macy's employees are always encouraged to try to make customers open up a Macy's credit card account. Explain to me how you would go about this process and how you would explain to them the benefits of opening up a Macy's credit card account.

1 Answer

What would you do if a manager asked you to do something questionable.

1 Answer

What are some of things you liked or disliked with previous managers?