People operations associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

People operations associate Interview Questions

people operations associate interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

How have your experiences shaped your ability to work and lead a team?

3 Answers

In my experience as [sic], I have managed a team of students tasked with producing content which will be read by thousands of readers in Academia. This experience has enabled me to gain a better understanding as to how to entice cooperation and teamwork and ensure deadlines are met. Additionally, my experience has taught that treating team members as equals and avoiding a vertical ladder approach is beneficial for fostering a productive environment.

I have led multi-disciplinary team of technical officers, finance and volunteers in managing child sponsorship fund with annual budget of 1000000 USD. The program needs to work with government partners, manage budget, issues and lead people. It has many many deadlines, meeting reporting requirements, review meetings, hosting gusts etc.

I have a lot of experience with farmers. I worked with them in Kayanza and Kirundi. I work without problem with them. in those which concerns the work in the team or the peopletion of a work in team I am well equipped because in SFL I organize events and I fare well

How many people do you think Google screens every week ? How many people do you think in year?

2 Answers

A fair amount of case studies and inbox exercise.

I'm not sure?

Why Zoox?

Please see our Community Guidelines or Terms of Service for more information.

Describe some challenges in your current role? What are some things that you are looking for in terms of your long term career goals?

Work experience

1 Answer

What can you bring into this role?

Please see our Community Guidelines or Terms of Service for more information.

Case Study: The CEO is interested in Refresh Equity Program. What data would you use points would you need? What parameters should be set? Be as detailed and granular as time allows (i.e. Excel Based Model)

1 Answer

What is your approach to having difficult conversations with people that you manage?

3 Answers