Administrative Assistant Interview Questions in Peoria, IL | Glassdoor
Administrative Assistant Interview Questions in Peoria, IL

Administrative Assistant Interview Questions in Peoria, IL

Executives count on administrative assistants to keep busy schedules and company activities as clear and easy-to-navigate as possible. Expect questions about your organizational, time management, and communication skills. Many of these questions will be story-based, so come ready to explain a time when you successfully juggled multiple deadlines or were able to handle difficult customers at the front desk. Though these interviews focus primarily on soft skills, you may be asked to answer a question about your ability to use basic administrative software.

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

They asked what the mission statement means to me.

It was a long time ago. I believe they asked about how I would handle helping people with benevolence needs.

1 Answer

Please tell me the name of one of your former bosses; what did you like about your boss and what did you find bothersome about your boss.

Why do you want to work for Bradley? Why are you wanting to leave your current employer? What are your future goals?

Are you familiar with Microsoft Excel?

1 Answer

They asked my thoughts on their mission statement.