Engineer Interview Questions in Peoria, IL | Glassdoor
Engineer Interview Questions in Peoria, IL

Engineer Interview Questions in Peoria, IL

Engineers are responsible for designing and building products. In an interview context, expect to be quizzed on your technical skills, and also evaluated for your ability to work as a part of a team to get things built. The specific questions you are asked will depend on what type of engineering position you are looking for. Try a specific engineering discipline, such as software engineer, electrical engineer, or mechanical engineer.

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Tell me a scenario that you encountered difficulties and how are you going about solving the problem

1 Answer

use 6-sigma process. Pugh matrix.

Describe a time when you had to do extra work and not receive anything back in return for your efforts.

1 Answer

Name a time when you put safety as first priority and did not get a job done in time because of it.

1 Answer

Name a time when you faced a difficult problem, what did you do?

1 Answer

Did u ever face client? The job I was interviewed for never involved any client communications.

1 Answer

Explain a difficult assignment you worked on

1 Answer

How do you deal with a unhappy customer. Give us an example if you had one if not, from your prior experience how do you plan to work on making them satisfied.

1 Answer

Give me an example of a safety procedure you put in place to make your area more safe

Tell me about a time you had to work with a person that was not pulling his weight. What did you do about it. How did it turn out in the end.

What r the job responsibilities in ur previous job

110 of 101 Interview Questions