Marketing Interview Questions in Peoria, IL | Glassdoor

Marketing Interview Questions in Peoria, IL

Marketing positions cover a variety of roles, ranging from technical market analysis to creative storytelling. If interviewing for an analytical role, expect to answer statistical questions about market trends and patterns. If interviewing for a non-technical role, focus on highlighting your strong written and oral communication skills as well as your experience running compelling campaigns.

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

If given the position, what would be the first thing you would do?

1 Answer

There would be 3 things needing to be done initially. Gain an understanding of what services/tests we provide and how we are currently doing that, get to know the internal staff I am responsible for (13) and what their responsibilities and needs are, complete a hands on market survey in the entire region.

Tell me about a project you worked on that didn't go as planned? How did you move forward with these obstacles?

All STAR format - tell me about a time when you had to make a difficult decision..

Where do you see myself in the near future... like 5 years from know in a perfect world what would you be doing?

1 Answer

The questions pertained to my potential within the company as well as my personal growth and goals. not only was the owner interested in what I could offer the company but also what the company could offer me.

1 Answer

They exclusively use STAR questions. Many of them are about your experience with working with others. They want to see that you are a team-player and work well with others. i.e., "Tell me about a time when a teammate didn't do what you asked of them. What did you do, and what was the end result?"

Would you rather meet people in person in a business meeting or by phone? (Something like that)

They asked me what I wanted out of my career.

110 of 33 Interview Questions