Personable Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Personable Interview Questions

interview questions shared by candidates

Personable Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

What is your management style?

37 Answers

This is a great question. Would have been better if you have posted your response. After all, isn't the purpose of Glassdoor to provide the questions and responses -- for others to either learn or to avoid?

Showing the response would be very helpful, especially if the responder got a job there

My management style varies depending on the employee. I've found that people are different so a one-size fits all style doesn't work. Some people respond to aggressive goals; others don't thrive on pressure. Some people prefer frequent check-ins; others prefer clear direction up front and then giving them space to get their work done. Some general rules: * Focus on hiring smart people with great problem solving skills and good communication. * Take the time to explain the business value of the work they are assigned ensures motivation. * And most importantly, having compassion for each person - show the person you value them, show the person you care when things are hard, and invest your time in the person.

If you were a Cereal what kind of Cereal would you be?

4 Answers

Describe a specific instance where you faced an ethical dilemma, were asked to do something unethical, or advised to lie about something. Describe how you handled the situation and why you handled it the way you did.

2 Answers

On a scale of 1 to 10, how honest are you?

2 Answers

Explain to me a time where you had to do something out of the ordinary that ended with good results?

2 Answers

How do I know that you wouldn't accept a position from a totally different company if you were called upon by a recruiter, and offered $10k or $20k more per year?

3 Answers

Tell me about a time when you did something that your coworkers looked up to you for.

2 Answers

What would the inside of my car look like if we were to go look inside of it right now?

Why would HP choose you?

1 Answer

Have you thought of a specific goal in your career?

1 Answer