Personal Assistant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Personal Assistant Interview Questions

"There is no set job description for a personal assistant, and an interview for such a position will depend entirely on the needs of the client. However, you can expect potential clients to interview you on your organizational habits, clerical skills, and ability to complete tasks in a timely, efficient manner. Be sure to come off as personable and easy to work with, as a potential client will not hire someone he or she does not get along well with."

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

would i start working for CEO without meeting him!

1 Answer

i said no since as his EA i needed to know if we would have good chemistry and get along well

If the patient is under duress, do you care for them first, or call 911? The patient is looking to you for support and trust.

1 Answer

Who are your favorite fine jewelry designers?

1 Answer

How would you respond to a client who is being difficult while out in public?

1 Answer

The most difficult question was relating to parents of special needs children and how to communicate with them effectively. This was difficult without sounding the I was answering as if I were an ideal or perfect world because we all know that it is not.

1 Answer

Rank the list of questions of importance.

1 Answer

How did you deal with an frustrated customer in the past?

1 Answer

Most confounding question, " Why didn't I apply for a Bank Mgr. position?" by 2nd 1st VP.

1 Answer

Have you ever worked with the elderly?

110 of 152 Interview Questions