Personal Cruise Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Personal Cruise Consultant Interview Questions

Personal cruise consultant interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: Relevance Popular Date

How did you hear about us?

4 Answers

Through a job board.

Again not selling yourself. Make your answers sound more enthusiastic about the job. How did you hear about us? I've seen your adds on TV, billboards, In magazines at the Dr 's office. Freestyle Cruising right? I started to wonder more about your company. Then I saw your post on (job board name here) and I got excited. This is my chance I thought. I could get my foot in the door and make a career change. I've always wondered what it would be like working for a company as well known as yours. I think that the travel and tourism industry is a perfect place to go for a career change.

With that answer you might have just killed two birds with one stone. Her next question would be, why do you want to work for us? If she needs to ask that question see my comment on the next question. Remember.. you are the product.. you need to sell yourself.. It's a cruise line... they are a form of entertainment.. so be entertaining.

What makes you want to work for us?

2 Answers

What is the most important aspect of selling?

2 Answers

What is the most important part of sales?

2 Answers

Describe my favorite vacation (destination spot) and why

2 Answers

There must have been at least one person who grated on your nerves at your last position, tell us how you handled it. ( a couple along this line ) What makes you think you would be good at this job? Why did you leave your last job? How often were you late? (hint.. never is a good answer) Describe a stressful situation and how you handled it. Describe a time you went above and beyond with customer service.

1 Answer

Have you ever found yourself unexpectedly in a leadership position?

110 of 21 Interview Questions