Personal experience Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Personal experience Interview Questions

interview questions shared by candidates

Personal experience Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Describe a specific instance where you faced an ethical dilemma, were asked to do something unethical, or advised to lie about something. Describe how you handled the situation and why you handled it the way you did.

2 Answers

They are really trying to see if you have acted with integrity and followed good ethical guidelines in your previous work experience. This is very important if you need to get a security clearance and they don't want to waste money on people who would not pass the background screening since it is very expensive.

Maybe they probing to see if you have a working knowledge of a code of ethics (such as the IEEE Computer Society's "Software Engineering Code of Ethics and Professional Practice" ), and understand how to apply them.

Explain to me a time where you had to do something out of the ordinary that ended with good results?

2 Answers

do you like helping people?

Why would HP choose you?

1 Answer

Have you thought of a specific goal in your career?

1 Answer

Are you ok with training in a classroom setting?

1 Answer

"Please tell me a time when you were most successful with a sales goal that had been reached and what was the outcome"

1 Answer

Tell me about experiences you have had in managing difficult patient, parent and staff situations.

1 Answer

Why should we hire you without construction experience?

1 Answer

"Can you tell me a time when you had to keep a wonderful and happy personality?" "And during that time were you uncomfortable with it or were you glad to be there?"

110 of 54 Interview Questions