Personal Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Personal Interview Questions

11,711

interview questions shared by candidates

Personal Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Would you prefer to have 1) a task with given "step-by-step" completion recommendations or 2) just an overall goal that you have to accomplish, and if you stay within the area of allowed actions - you are good, so you can decide in which way you are going to accomplish the goal.

9 Answers

The second. I want to try different ways of resolving the problem to find one that will work best for me. Also, I will probably find a way that will work best not only for me but for whole company. In such case, it is better not only for me but also for my company.

During the initial training/learning period the first would be beneficial in understanding the companies processes. This would allow me the opportunity to transition to the second through experience and by applying my knowledge and experience in order to identify and implement improvements in how I execute tasks.

Am prepared to what ever. Is needed to get the job done

How do you handle an unruly passenger?

9 Answers

Tell me about a time when you had to make a decision without all the information you needed to make the decision. What was the decision and what was the outcome.

7 Answers

1. Let's role play, sell me a bank product..... 2. If im a customer and I declined what you are trying to sell me...

4 Answers

How do you intervene with at risk students?

2 Answers

how did you handle people who don't co-operate?

2 Answers

How are you going to make this Company better and more profitable.

2 Answers

You arrive to work at the start of your shift and notice work area has bodily fluids and small amounts of blood splatter; what do you do first?

1 Answer

How would you design a recommendation system (like amazon)?

2 Answers

What do you know about vegan, gluten free, kosher, etc diets?

110 of 11,711 Interview Questions