Personal trainer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Personal trainer Interview Questions

"As a personal trainer, it's your job to help clients achieve healthy fitness goals by recommending exercise that is appropriate to their body type and level of fitness. Interviewers may test your ability to provide fitness treatment for common injuries such as damaged rotator cuffs or sore knees. Employers will also be looking for candidates who know how to sell their services, so come prepared to discuss how you would market yourself to different kinds of clients. There are hundreds of different personal training certifications available, and the certification you choose should depend on the the position you are applying for."

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

If a team member is struggling to reach goal (there are monthly sales quotas), would you stay late on a shift day to help? How would you do it?

1 Answer

Of course I'd love to help. I'd look at what his weaknesses were, suggest they ask to shadow a team member with the trait they lack and try to emulate it when the time arrives.

What is my best quality in a sales position such as personal training?

1 Answer

How would you design the program for a 55 year old lady with a prior rotator cuff injury, cronic lower back pain and a hip impingement?

1 Answer

so. why do you want to do this?

3 Answers

Can you recite the company vision and mission statement?

2 Answers

If someone has a bad back, how would you train them?

2 Answers

Why equinox? How do you sell? What is your training style like? How do you keep and maintain clients?

2 Answers

If we told you that you needed to quit your current job without notice, what would your course of action be? (I'm dysphemising what the interviewer said to an extent, but I don't remember the question verbatim)

2 Answers

Have you ever worked with a client or performed physical assessments?

2 Answers

Why do you want to work here

110 of 813 Interview Questions