Personal Trainer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Personal Trainer Interview Questions

"As a personal trainer, it's your job to help clients achieve healthy fitness goals by recommending exercise that is appropriate to their body type and level of fitness. Interviewers may test your ability to provide fitness treatment for common injuries such as damaged rotator cuffs or sore knees. Employers will also be looking for candidates who know how to sell their services, so come prepared to discuss how you would market yourself to different kinds of clients. There are hundreds of different personal training certifications available, and the certification you choose should depend on the the position you are applying for."

Top Interview Questions

Sort: Relevance Popular Date

What is my best quality in a sales position such as personal training?

1 Answer

My best quality is being able to connect with anyone that sits in front of me. This makes me a chameleon when it comes to selling what each and every client needs.

How would you design the program for a 55 year old lady with a prior rotator cuff injury, cronic lower back pain and a hip impingement?

1 Answer

If a team member is struggling to reach goal (there are monthly sales quotas), would you stay late on a shift day to help? How would you do it?

1 Answer

Can you recite the company vision and mission statement?

2 Answers

The most difficult question was, "what channels are you currently following on youtube?"

2 Answers

Sales experience

1 Answer

What was your training background?

1 Answer

Can you work at any time schedule?

1 Answer

Pretty much divided us into groups to formulate a training regiment.

What is your experience