Personality Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Personality Interview Questions

7,164

interview questions shared by candidates

Personality Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Describe your management style?

2 Answers

If you've taken any leadership assessments mention them. If not, look up the MBTI, DISC, and the leadership assessments.

Leadership Styles are defines on the flexibility that you have to move into different Styles depending on situations. Situational Leadership is an excellent assessment, also leadership Styles and 16 personalities help you to define how to align your personality with the style and the situation.

What qualifications do you look for in an employee ?

2 Answers

Previous experience in school, age range of students, examples of problem dealing with student instruction, examples of multi-tasking, how would I deal with a student acting out.

1 Answer

Say an employee comes to you with a complaint about a client that seems to have an attitude when in the hospital, the employee requests to no longer deal with that client. How would you handle this situation and give an example or similar situation you were involved in and tell us how you handled the employee as well as the client.

1 Answer

How can your skills be an asset to our company?

2 Answers

One or more comments have been removed.
Please see our Community Guidelines or Terms of Service for more information.

Describe a situation that was particularly challenging for you and how you overcame it.

1 Answer

Questions spanned from work experience examples all the way to my personality. What keeps me motivated and what do I like about my job.

1 Answer

There were a number of questions around hypothetical situations. Dealing with and managing a difficult employee, for example.

1 Answer

The question ranged from development of procurement, acquisition strategy, administration methods and closeout familiarity. Additionally, personality was discussed and ascertained.

1 Answer

They gave me a pen and asked me to sell the benefits of it to them

110 of 7,164 Interview Questions