Pet Care Specialist (PetsHotel) Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Pet Care Specialist (PetsHotel) Interview Questions

Pet care specialist (petshotel) interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: Relevance Popular Date

Most were pretty simple and just common sense. "What would you do if a customer asked a question and you didn't know the answer?"

1 Answer

I would never give medical advice and I would find someone who would know the answer to help the customer.

What is your experience with dogs? What would you do if a dog fight broke out? Are there any breeds/sizes of dogs you're uncomfortable with? Also, because I was switching from a full-time career in mortgage, to work part-time at the PetHotel, I got several questions regarding my reasoning. They just wanted to make sure I wasn't taking the job only to quit 3 weeks later if I found a full-time job in mortgage.

1 Answer

Are there any breeds of dogs you are not comfortable with?

Why Petsmart? What do you think we do here? Do you own any pets? If you were surrounded by five black labs who were all missing their ID tags, how would you identify them?

There were a lot of situational/scenario questions. He also asked if there were any breeds of dogs I was afraid to work with.

Do you own any pets yourself, and, if so, what species/breed?

Which one or these dogs looks nervous?

1 Answer

I was not asked ONE interview question. Shot the breeze the whole hour about my previous job and how much I made doing that, etc. I felt as though I wasn't getting the job and was being talked out of applying for that position from the beginning of the interview.

110 of 22 Interview Questions