Pharmaceutical sales Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Pharmaceutical sales Interview Questions

"When interviewing pharmaceutical sales representatives, employers are looking for candidates with expert sales skills accompanied by a strong knowledge of pharmacology. Expect to answer a mix of technical questions about the uses and effects of different drugs as well as sales questions how you would go about marketing them to doctors. Although not mandatory, receiving certification as a Certified National Pharmaceutical Representative (CNPR) will ensure you walk into interviews with a competitive pharmacological background."

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Tell me about a time you heard no over and over again, despite having a good rapport with the lead and how did you go about it?

1 Answer

I had a very specific story in mind for this STAR question. Basically, my attitude is never give up and continue being friendly though if it looks like they will never buy then I won't throw a lot of attention their way. Just maintain good rapport in case there's ever that open door of opportunity.

Tell about the time when you had to sale a product to someone who didn't know you.

1 Answer

How would you handle a situation where a doctor cancels last second before a lunch and learn?

3 Answers

Why should we hire you over the others?

3 Answers

Tell me of a time that you were disappointed with your efforts to resolve a conflict between coworkers.

1 Answer

Tell me about a time when you failed a customer, what did you do and what was the outcome. Ans in the STAR format.

1 Answer

Do I love to win or hate to loose?

2 Answers

What makes me qualify for the position

2 Answers

What would I do if I saw a team member or doctor doing something unethical.

1 Answer

give and example of a time you failed and how you bounced back....

110 of 507 Interview Questions