Pharmaceutical Sales Specialist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Pharmaceutical Sales Specialist Interview Questions

Pharmaceutical sales specialist interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Tell me of a time that you were disappointed with your efforts to resolve a conflict between coworkers.

1 Answer

I try not to use too many brain cells on a situation that, if it ever happened, I would have little control over. Furthermore, I don't know that it would be in anyone's best interest for a third party to take it upon themselves to intervene.

I must admit I do not remember as it was so long ago. I guess there weren't any extremely difficult questions since I do not recall anything negative.

Had to detail a product

1 Answer

Tell me about an ethical dilemma were there was no right or wrong choice to make. What actions did you take and how did you arrive at that decision and what was the outcome?

Talk about an ethical dilemma that you have encountered, how did you handle it and what was the outcome

Why should we hire you? Tell me about yourself...assume they have not read your resume...all the resume's run together when they are conducting interviews.. Be concise, brief and have confidence.

They liked to ask a lot of ethical based questions

The easiest question, but also the easiest to mess up… "Why do you want to work here?"

Tell me a time where you faced an ethical dilemma and there was no right or wrong way to handle it. How did you handle it and what was the result?

110 of 27 Interview Questions