Pharmaceuticals Sales Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Pharmaceuticals Sales Representative Interview Questions

Pharmaceuticals sales representative interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Tell me about a time you heard no over and over again, despite having a good rapport with the lead and how did you go about it?

1 Answer

I had a very specific story in mind for this STAR question. Basically, my attitude is never give up and continue being friendly though if it looks like they will never buy then I won't throw a lot of attention their way. Just maintain good rapport in case there's ever that open door of opportunity.

Tell about the time when you had to sale a product to someone who didn't know you.

1 Answer

Marketing provides a lot of resources to help you promote your product. Of all the tools you are provided with, which are most important to help you reinforce your message to the doctor? What % of time on your calls do you use the following tools: Visual Aid, clinical studies, any detail aids that are on your computer?

1 Answer

How would you handle a situation where a doctor cancels last second before a lunch and learn?

3 Answers

Tell me when you made a mistake

Give a product presentation

1 Answer

Have you ever had a conflict with a co-worker at your level, or a supervisor? If so, how did you resolve it?

1 Answer

What products does Forest sell and what do you know about them.

1 Answer

What is your greatest fault?

1 Answer

What would you consider the toughest sales job?