pharmacy Interview Questions | Glassdoor

17 Interviews

3.0 Average

pharmacy Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

"A customer is buying cans of vegetables that are ringing up at $0.75, but she insists they were on sale for $0.35. What would you do?"

4 Answers

They want you to just take the customers word and change the price without question for things like this, so long as it's within $3. If it's more than that you should call someone to check the price on the item, if it's less, they don't care.

Ask for help to get a price check and tell the customer it will be quick.

I will call the manager and they can help me to do something about like changing price.

If a customer had a complaint about an employees conduct how would you handle the situation?

2 Answers

Why should I pick you over someone who is already licensed to be a Pharmacy Technician?

2 Answers

describe a situation where you did not have enough information and you had to make a decision?

1 Answer

Describe when you lead a team or group and what worked well.

2 Answers

Name a time you observed, or were involved in a safety related situation.

1 Answer

When a customer complains about how long they had to wait, which can sometimes happen when there is not enough people working, how would you handle talking to this customer?

Largest Citrix and EPIC Deployments I had designed and managed

1 Answer

If you were asked to, would you break Union rules if directed to do so by Management?

2 Answers

Provide a specific situation from your work history when you failed as a Project Manager and what did you do about it?

110 of 29,017 Interview Questions