Pharmacy Tech Trainee Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Pharmacy Tech Trainee Interview Questions

Pharmacy tech trainee interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

How would you handle an irate or unruly customer? (Not very difficult, but be honest, it matters.)

2 Answers

This is not necessarily a difficult question if you give it any genuine thought, however, be honest. If you're NOT great at customer service, and can't handle anyone who is less than pleasant, say so--There are customers like this daily. My response was along the lines of: "With a smile. Kill them with kindness. Take their rude comments and ignore everything but the issue they're dealing with and address it with pleasure. I don't take it personally, because it is not personal between them and I, it's personal FOR them. I'll do the very best I can, with all of the tools at my disposal, to address whatever is causing their angst, apologize for the inconvenience, and afterward, thank them for their patience, understanding, and for choosing CVS for all of their pharmacy needs."

This is brilliant, thank you, and thank you for this awesome review!

If a patient is prescribed 24 pills and is supposed to take 1 pill every 6 hours, how many days will this medication last? ( she gave me time and let me use a pen, paper, and calculator if I wanted to)

1 Answer

How do you feel working in a busy environment?

1 Answer

Why did you choose pharmacy?

Why Cvs?

1 Answer

I was asked to tell a little bit about myself and my work history.

1 Answer

How long of a commitment I could make to the company.

Tell me about a time you went out of your way to help someone?

19 of 9 Interview Questions