Pharmacy Technician Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Pharmacy Technician Interview Questions

A pharmacy technician works closely with pharmacists to carry out administrative duties and supply patients with prescriptions. Be prepared to answer questions about your ability to deal with confrontational customers. You may be asked to engage in a few role-play scenarios, such as a patient not understanding how to take his prescription or a patient approaching you in a lot of pain.

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Why should I pick you over someone who is already licensed to be a Pharmacy Technician?

2 Answers

I am a very fast learner. I am organized and am always productive. Someone who has been previously trained may have knowledge coming into this job, but they might also have their own way of doing it. I would be learning how to do it from scratch, and would be doing everything the CVS way.

Absolutely

How do you deal with unruly or dramatic coworkers?

1 Answer

Describe a situation where you worked in a team to finish certain task

2 Answers

When a customer complains about how long they had to wait, which can sometimes happen when there is not enough people working, how would you handle talking to this customer?

1 Answer

What are your feelings about repetitive work?

1 Answer

"Why do you want to work in a pharmacy?"

3 Answers

What would you do if you had a unhappy customer?

2 Answers

Why would I feel they should choose me?

2 Answers

Tell us about a challenge you've had when working on a team and how did it get resolved?

2 Answers

Why do you want to work at HEB?

110 of 2,071 Interview Questions