Pharmacy Technician Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Pharmacy Technician Interview Questions

A pharmacy technician works closely with pharmacists to carry out administrative duties and supply patients with prescriptions. Be prepared to answer questions about your ability to deal with confrontational customers. You may be asked to engage in a few role-play scenarios, such as a patient not understanding how to take his prescription or a patient approaching you in a lot of pain.

Top Interview Questions

Sort: Relevance Popular Date

Describe a situation where you worked in a team to finish certain task

2 Answers

I worked in a medical store and assigned a task to supply a wholesaler with large quantity of antibiotics capsule, we worked as a team to finish the task on time (all of the employee from manager to laborer) , the task was delivered on the required time, customer was happy and all of us felt a sense of satisfaction.

I worked on Black Friday working at forever 21. It's was 4 of us in the men section. I assigned everyone a task & for the most part we were working efficiently, but one co-worker had enough, and quit on us. Witt the 3 of us picking up the slack another co-worker quit. And then there were 2. We tried the best we can and stuck it out to the end as a team, but job wouldn't have been nearly as clean if we didn't lose 2 people.

How do you deal with unruly or dramatic coworkers?

1 Answer

Why should I pick you over someone who is already licensed to be a Pharmacy Technician?

2 Answers

When a customer complains about how long they had to wait, which can sometimes happen when there is not enough people working, how would you handle talking to this customer?

1 Answer

What are your feelings about repetitive work?

1 Answer

"Why do you want to work in a pharmacy?"

3 Answers

What would you do if you had a unhappy customer?

2 Answers

Why would I feel they should choose me?

2 Answers

Tell us about a challenge you've had when working on a team and how did it get resolved?

2 Answers

I was asked what I thought my greatest strengths are in the workplace.

110 of 1,554 Interview Questions