Pharmacy Technician Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Pharmacy Technician Interview Questions

A pharmacy technician works closely with pharmacists to carry out administrative duties and supply patients with prescriptions. Be prepared to answer questions about your ability to deal with confrontational customers. You may be asked to engage in a few role-play scenarios, such as a patient not understanding how to take his prescription or a patient approaching you in a lot of pain.

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

What is your background?

1 Answer

How did you find out about this job? What characteristics do you think a pharmacy technician has/should have? What makes you want to have this job? Do have any questions? Tell me a little about yourself?What do you think a pharmacy technician does? Tell me about a time that you had a difficult time with a customer What is your availability?

1 Answer

Why do you want to work in Pharmacy?

1) Name a time when you had to multitask

1 Answer

2) Name a time when you had a very difficult client. What did you do and what was the outcome?

3) Tell me a little bit about yourself

4) Why do you want to work for Walgreens and the pharmacy industry in general

1 Answer

5) Name a time when one of your coworkers was being difficult. What did you do and what was the outcome?

1 Answer

None. She ask mostly behavioral questions about situations. Pretty straight forward for me.

1 Answer

What is the most difficult life experience you could relate to this job?

1120 of 1,656 Interview Questions