Pharmacy Technician Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Pharmacy Technician Interview Questions

A pharmacy technician works closely with pharmacists to carry out administrative duties and supply patients with prescriptions. Be prepared to answer questions about your ability to deal with confrontational customers. You may be asked to engage in a few role-play scenarios, such as a patient not understanding how to take his prescription or a patient approaching you in a lot of pain.

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

How I dealt with upset customers.

1 Answer

A woman comes in the store looking to buy some children's shoes but the size she's looking for on the shoe she wants isn't on the display. What do you do?

1 Answer

I have interviewed other applicants who have more experience than you. Why should I hire you instead of them?

1 Answer

"Tell me about yourself." I hate this question with a passion. Another non-difficult question he asked was "why I want the job."

1 Answer

How would I handle interpersonal conflict with coworkers, it made me wonder if there was a lot of it in the company overall.

1 Answer

"What do you know about Meridian Health Plan's history?"

1 Answer

Do you have any questions for me?

1 Answer

They will check ALL your references so make sure you put some dependable people. They will ask you what you think about this type of pharmacy environment.

1 Answer

You would have to be a cashier on the front end to get all your 29 hours.

1 Answer

What are my strengths and weakness.

4150 of 1,751 Interview Questions