Pharmacy Technician Trainee Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Pharmacy Technician Trainee Interview Questions

Pharmacy technician trainee interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

"Why do you want to work in a pharmacy?"

3 Answers

I had no idea how to answer this.. I had a complete brain fart lol but he laughed it off and answered it for me lol! BUT I should have answered "I would like to work in a pharmacy because I have been going to school to be a certified pharmacy technician and this is a career that I have been pursuing" or something between those lines.

I would like to work in Pharmacy because I enjoy learning about and exploring new medicines. I'd also like to further my career one day and become a pharmacist. Helping people lead a healthy life is something I look forward to.

Easiest question. I would like to work at a pharmacy because I enjoy helping people manage their health lives and stay healthy and monitor their long term health conditions.

Why do you want to work in Pharmacy?

1 Answer

How did you find out about this job? What characteristics do you think a pharmacy technician has/should have? What makes you want to have this job? Do have any questions? Tell me a little about yourself?What do you think a pharmacy technician does? Tell me about a time that you had a difficult time with a customer What is your availability?

1 Answer

"Tell me about yourself." I hate this question with a passion. Another non-difficult question he asked was "why I want the job."

1 Answer

No difficult questions. Interview lasted 30minutes.

Why this position?