Account Executive Interview Questions in Philadelphia, PA | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Account Executive

Account Executive Interview Questions in Philadelphia, PA

"When hiring account executives, employers are looking for candidates with the communication and sales skills to find and acquire new clients. In an interview, be ready to discuss your experience sourcing new business opportunities, familiarity with sales strategies, and ability to close deals with clients."

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

The qualities that determines if a candidate does well is people skills, work ethic, and attitude. Out of these three qualities, which one do you feel like you need improvement on?

1 Answer

I believe that integrity will affect all of the above. We are all works in procress so everything is interconnected. So without ingegrity, these other qualities are compromised.

There was no real difficult questions

1 Answer

Tell me about a time when you could not resolve a customer problem and what did you do.

What would keep you motivated to work for Geary LSF

1 Answer

How do you present a price increase to your clients such as the one we just had with Cisco?

1 Answer

What happened at your last position? Why would you go if things were so good?(I provided detailed success documentation)

1 Answer

What made you choose marketing and advertising?

1 Answer

Nothing special, experience, have you done telemarketing before, what sales experience do you have, are you currently working? If you are they wont hire you because you don't qualify for career link.

1 Answer

Define your technical sales experience.

1 Answer

I was asked what I thought my quota should be which in all my years I have never had anyone ask. They are suppose to give that to you but my gut is they have no compensation consultant.