Assistant General Manager Interview Questions in Philadelphia, PA | Glassdoor

Assistant General Manager Interview Questions in Philadelphia, PA

Assistant general manager interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

What were my daily responsibilities and how did I handle an assignment where I had to think out of the box.

1 Answer

During my employment at Legion Insurance Company and my position as an reinsurance underwriting auditor would have to gather physical files of policies, bound contracts, emails, billing and other pertinent information regarding books of businesses that a client (reinsurer) would had the right to audit before paying any outstanding balance to Legion Ins.Compay in house or at a third party administrator's office. My responsibility was to produce all information requested from the reinsurer for their audit. Sometimes I would have to find out who the underwriter was that handled a specific program, when they left Legion some of the underwriters would take the files with them. I would then have to produce a file by downloading emails, legal documents, policies and forms from corporate systems. I would contact third party administrators (MGAs) to use their corporate systems to gather information if they were involved in any of the programs.

Tell me about yourself.