Director Interview Questions in Philadelphia, PA | Glassdoor

Director Interview Questions in Philadelphia, PA

"When applying for a position as a director, be prepared to have your leadership skills and judgement tested by many case studies. These scenarios help employers understand what kind of leader you will be for a team or department at their company, so confidence, quick thinking, and examples of how you have fixed similar problems in the past will be highly advantageous towards receiving an offer."

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Nothing specifically - more of asking the question of specific lack of experience in this space and whether I would be able to make the shift to non-clinical care or give up trating patients for a living.

1 Answer

I have years of experience not only as a clinician but also a a researcher producing grant proposals, primary literature publications, and book chapters. I said that I would welcome giving up the late nights or overnights in the hospital as well as being on call. With Obamacare, unfortunately practicing medicine is not as attractive in this country as it once was. With all the education and educational debt physicians incur as well as my life situation, regular hours to spend time with my family and not working 80+ hours per week in the hospital is very attractive at this point in my life/career.

The business case listed multiple countries with various operational departments, staffing, technological tools and processes and you need to be able to assess these quickly and determine what you would recommend to streamline these ...if streamlining is the direction you feel you should go.

1 Answer

What do you think about our company and life insurance underwriting as a whole? You know all the negative things about our company on the internet? There's simply no basis. I hope you didn't take them seriously?

1 Answer

There were almost no questions, and nothing unexpected - again, seemed like they were just going through the motions rather than really trying to evaluate my candidacy.

1 Answer

Spent half the time explaining the job to me when it was clear from cover letter I already knew the background

1 Answer

How would you handle a situation wherein the client's policies went against company policy?

1 Answer

You background includes experience that is not relevant to this position. The position requires XX years of experience doing YY. How do you think you will be able to deliver in this role?

Why Comcast, Why now?

1 Answer

Why are you interested in JLL?

1 Answer

What is it you bring to the table that we won't find in someone else in this market.

110 of 417 Interview Questions