Store Manager Interview Questions in Philadelphia, PA | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Store Manager

Store Manager Interview Questions in Philadelphia, PA

"When interviewing candidates for the role of store manager, employers are looking for positive leaders that can steer the team towards assisting customers, managing merchandise, and keeping the operation moving smoothly. In an interview context, be prepared to answer questions about your ability to sell a product, resolve issues, and create an enjoyable work environment with strong customer service. You should also be ready to discuss any previous experience in sales or retail."

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Why should I hire you ?

1 Answer

Because I have the drive and experience to contribute to your bottom-line-success. I will not let you down.

There was nothing difficult or unexpected asked. It seemed like everyone was going through some predetermined process and did not deviate from the script.

1 Answer

what are your opportunities ?

2 Answers

The questions were not difficult just want to put it out there that if you don't go in there looking like an Ann Taylor model, and a size 2 or smaller.

1 Answer

no unexpected questions. STAR interview. All predictable: customer service and leadership

1 Answer

There really weren't any difficult questions other than the usual suspects. But importantly there was one question that must not be answered a certain way: Why do you want to work for GameStop?

1 Answer

Did you ever have a favorite boss? Why were was he your favorite?

1 Answer

Have you managed a union environment?

1 Answer

If I could change anything about me to improve what would it be