Administrative Assistant Interview Questions in Philippines | Glassdoor
Administrative Assistant Interview Questions in Philippines

Administrative Assistant Interview Questions in Philippines

Executives count on administrative assistants to keep busy schedules and company activities as clear and easy-to-navigate as possible. Expect questions about your organizational, time management, and communication skills. Many of these questions will be story-based, so come ready to explain a time when you successfully juggled multiple deadlines or were able to handle difficult customers at the front desk. Though these interviews focus primarily on soft skills, you may be asked to answer a question about your ability to use basic administrative software.

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Not the interview that you have to watch out -- but the EXAM. Yes, the EXAM. I applied as an Administrative Assistant but how come that the examination questions involve the following: Percentage, Fractions, Calculus, and even lots of mathematical equations! Will I compute the distance of the office table up to the photocopier? Do I need to know the velocity of a pen falling from my co-worker's table to the ground? Shall I use the Pythagorean Theorem in order for me to shoot a crumpled paper into a trash can? Come on! I took AB English and applied as an Office Clerk but the heck, the questions are draining!

1 Answer

First, I looked upon the ceiling and uttered: "what's wrong with them?. Then, tried to analyze the patterns, but since there was no clear conclusion on how to answer these Mathematical questions, I finally used the power of guessing.

What is your philosophy in life?

1 Answer

what would you do if a client insists to give you any amount of money however small as an act of gratitude to the assistance you rendered to him/her?

1 Answer

Do you know how much is the monthly salary as Administrative Assistant? Or how much is your expected salary?

1 Answer

How do you deal unexpected problems in your work?

1 Answer

How do you handle pressure?

1 Answer

How did you handle an employee that gossiped at work?

1 Answer

Duties and responsibilities of administrative assistant