Intern Interview Questions in Phoenix, AZ | Glassdoor
Intern Interview Questions in Phoenix, AZ

Intern Interview Questions in Phoenix, AZ

From retail to finance to medicine, every industry needs interns to provide additional support and assistance. Interview questions will vary greatly depending on the industry and role you are looking for. Expect to answer questions about how you work on teams and provide examples of any relevant work experience. To ace your interview, make sure to research the particular position you are applying for.

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

What would you say is your greatest weakness?

4 Answers

What position is this for? How were the interviews? very technical? I would appreciate any help. Thanks

It was for a corporate (I believe in services or operations) internship in Phoenix, AZ. No technical questions were asked, some were STAR based and educational based. It lasted about 2 hours and I interviewed with 4 different managers.

Thank you for the response. Was there any correspondence from them in any of the 4 weeks? I was interviewed for a position in HQ and I am waiting for their response (I hope a positive one).

Can you be able to look up regulations when needed?

1 Answer

Do you know (or experienced) the normal Software Developing phases?

1 Answer

build an interface and class that handles constant input of stock values for many companies and allows user to query current avg stock price of that company.

1 Answer

None, everything was basic and expected.

1 Answer

Tell me about your experiences in the working field?

Behavior questions

Have you used Microsoft Project

1 Answer

How do you feel about homeless people sitting outside the building

1 Answer

Have you ever faced a situation involving ethics?

110 of 149 Interview Questions