Marketing Director Interview Questions in Phoenix, AZ | Glassdoor

Marketing Director Interview Questions in Phoenix, AZ

"In the marketing team, a marketing director is depended on to interpret market data while developing and guiding the marketing staff. Employers are looking for candidates who can create effective marketing strategies, motivate their team to success, and spot areas for improvement. During your interview, expect to be asked as to role play a situation where you must sell your interviewer one of the company's products. Be sure to come with a real passion for taking on challenges and making an impact on the company through your contributions."

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

How would you approach SEO? How would you do drip marketing? What is your SEO experience? How does your process work? Are you familiar with public relations? Would you be able to create a road map for SEO? When could you start working? Do you have any samples that you can provide? How is your writing skills? A lot more questions related to the job.

3 Answers

I provided in-depth answers to each question. It was very simple to answer them because I know what I Am doing and I am experienced.

Finally someone who is not lying on this profile. I know who you are and was there when you were hired. Thank you for telling the truth.

Someone who is not lying? Come on now. Don't even try to act like there are just 40+ people out there that are all lying about how awful this place is. More power to this person that thinks they are going to make a difference. I just want to point out that the "Truth Slayer" is such a ridiculous name and it is quite terrible that you literally sit at your desk all day trying to dig ZIVELO out of a deep, deep hole. Waste of your time for a sinking company if you ask me. Play on player.

I did not get very difficult questions. They mostly wanted to verify the details of my resume and gauge my confidence in the work they needed to have completed. My strategy was to ask pertinent questions and let them do most of the talking.

Where do you see yourself in 5 years?

2 Answers

Tell me about a time when you disagreed with your manager and what did you do.

Share three professional and three personal accomplishments. Three words that best describe me.

1 Answer

Are you familiar with Adobe products? And with social media practices? And with real estate fundamentals?

1 Answer

How are my social media skills? (Very vague question)

Q: "Look, Let me start out by saying that I’m interviewing three other people today for this job. I don't have much time to talk to you, so why should we hire you?"