Project Manager Interview Questions in Phoenix, AZ | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Project Manager

Project Manager Interview Questions in Phoenix, AZ

As a project manager, it is your job to oversee the creation and execution of company projects and ensure that all team members stay on track to meet deadlines. Expect interview questions that will assess your ability to lead a group and communicate effectively to members with different roles and varying concerns. As the scope, schedule, and cost of a project can change frequently, the interviewer may ask you to role-play a few scenarios in which a project deadline changes or several group members leave the company.

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

What is your experience with Agile?

1 Answer

I said I knew what it was but had no experience with it. I explained what I thought about it.

In my experience, did I manage projects with hard deadlines and not meet them?

2 Answers

How would you deal with a quiet team member (someone that is intelligent, but doesn't like speaking in front of a large audience).

1 Answer

Do you speak another language?

1 Answer

What if you had to hop on a plane right now and was gone 30 to 90 days?

1 Answer

What if you had to get some thing done (in a undisclosed foreign country) but could not because someone was not allowing?

1 Answer

Conflict resolution - specifcally with irrate customers or sponsors not agreeing on requirements or changes in the scope, timeline,or resources assigned.

Case specific examples

1 Answer

Give an example of a project you'd managed, the processes you used and the outcome of the implmentation.

1 Answer

When was a time your project failed and why.

110 of 201 Interview Questions