Photo Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Photo Interview Questions

Photo interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: Relevance Popular Date

I didn't find any question particularly difficult or unexpected. If forced to chose one it was when she asked how I would react to C-level executive/s shooting down a concept I developed for a seasonal campaign.

1 Answer

I explained that I would be okay with that. That said, I also explained I am diligent and if I felt very strongly that the direction I was offering was paramount for the direction/growth/evolution of the brand, I would fight for it.

Are you willing to work weekends, holidays, and overnight shifts? Tell me about a time that you resolved an issue for an unhappy customer. Do you multitask well? Can you keep up in a face paced work environment? Can you lift heavy objects? Are you willing to participate in charity community functions with other store associates on your free time? What is your definition of happy and healthy? How can you use your past experiences to benefit you in this new environment?

2 Answers

Describe something difficult you over came

2 Answers

Time off during the fourth quarter (October 1 - December 31) is not allowed and on the rare exception that it is allowed it is only for senior employees. Asking if I was OK with not taking any time off during this period was a little unexpected but understandable as it is a retail company.

1 Answer

How would your friends describe you?

1 Answer

Why do you want to work at Walgreens?

1 Answer

If you were working in the photo department and a customer came inside the store, and you were busy working with a customer as well as expecting a phone call, how would you respond?

1 Answer

They asked me if I was willing to relocate

1 Answer

Describe a time in your life, where you were faced with a major challenge, what were the steps to taking that challenge, and what was the outcome?

1 Answer

How would you resolve a problem with someone who doesn't speak English.

110 of 302 Interview Questions