Photo Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Photo

Photo Interview Questions

Photo interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

I didn't find any question particularly difficult or unexpected. If forced to chose one it was when she asked how I would react to C-level executive/s shooting down a concept I developed for a seasonal campaign.

1 Answer

I explained that I would be okay with that. That said, I also explained I am diligent and if I felt very strongly that the direction I was offering was paramount for the direction/growth/evolution of the brand, I would fight for it.

Describe something difficult you over came

2 Answers

Are you willing to work weekends, holidays, and overnight shifts? Tell me about a time that you resolved an issue for an unhappy customer. Do you multitask well? Can you keep up in a face paced work environment? Can you lift heavy objects? Are you willing to participate in charity community functions with other store associates on your free time? What is your definition of happy and healthy? How can you use your past experiences to benefit you in this new environment?

2 Answers

We have alot of suggestive sale items in the store. If this stapler was a suggestive sale item, how would you offer it to a customer?

1 Answer

Where do I currently work. Do I think I could handle the job tasks. How much I currently make, and how much I'd like to make working for GoPro. If my portfolio work was compensated.

1 Answer

Time off during the fourth quarter (October 1 - December 31) is not allowed and on the rare exception that it is allowed it is only for senior employees. Asking if I was OK with not taking any time off during this period was a little unexpected but understandable as it is a retail company.

1 Answer

What is your availability?

1 Answer

Describe a time in your past work or life experience where you met by a difficult decision, and how did you over come that obstacle?

1 Answer

How did you act when you dealt with a rude customer.

1 Answer

What kind of salary are you looking for?

110 of 330 Interview Questions