Want a Free Job Posting?

Photo Interview Questions

Sort: Popular Date
Sort: Popular Date

Did you mean companies matching "Photo"?  See Companies

“Are you willing to work weekends, holidays, and overnight shifts? Tell me about a time that you resolved an issue for an unhappy customer. Do you multitask well? Can you keep up in a face paced...”

“Describe something difficult you over came”

Photo at Overstock.com

Aug 24, 2012

“Time off during the fourth quarter (October 1 - December 31) is not allowed and on the rare exception that it is allowed it is only for senior employees. Asking if I was OK with not taking any time...”

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

“How would your friends describe you?”

“Why do you want to work at Walgreens?”

“If you were working in the photo department and a customer came inside the store, and you were busy working with a customer as well as expecting a phone call, how would you respond?”

“They asked me if I was willing to relocate”

“Describe a time in your life, where you were faced with a major challenge, what were the steps to taking that challenge, and what was the outcome?”

“How would you resolve a problem with someone who doesn't speak English.”

“Where do I currently work. Do I think I could handle the job tasks. How much I currently make, and how much I'd like to make working for GoPro. If my portfolio work was compensated.”

110 of 201 Interview Questions