Photo Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Photo Interview Questions

photo interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

I didn't find any question particularly difficult or unexpected. If forced to chose one it was when she asked how I would react to C-level executive/s shooting down a concept I developed for a seasonal campaign.

1 Answer

I explained that I would be okay with that. That said, I also explained I am diligent and if I felt very strongly that the direction I was offering was paramount for the direction/growth/evolution of the brand, I would fight for it.

They really dont ask many questions.

5 Answers

Why do you want to work in the photo department.

4 Answers

What would be your dream photoshoot to work on?

3 Answers

When can you start?

2 Answers

What kind of salary are you looking for?

2 Answers

Can you and are you willing to work multiple shifts as a parent?

2 Answers

Are you willing to work weekends, holidays, and overnight shifts? Tell me about a time that you resolved an issue for an unhappy customer. Do you multitask well? Can you keep up in a face paced work environment? Can you lift heavy objects? Are you willing to participate in charity community functions with other store associates on your free time? What is your definition of happy and healthy? How can you use your past experiences to benefit you in this new environment?

2 Answers

Time off during the fourth quarter (October 1 - December 31) is not allowed and on the rare exception that it is allowed it is only for senior employees. Asking if I was OK with not taking any time off during this period was a little unexpected but understandable as it is a retail company.

3 Answers

One or more comments have been removed.
Please see our Community Guidelines or Terms of Service for more information.

Describe something difficult you over came

110 of 408 Interview Questions