Physical Therapist Assistant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Physical Therapist Assistant Interview Questions

Physical therapist assistant interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

What would you do if a patient you had been working with started refusing to work with you.

2 Answers

Try to find out if a specific thing is bothering the patient and if it can be changed. If it cannot be changed or the patient is not able to explain the problem then have the patient switched to another therapist if possible.

I would question the patient as to why they were refusing treatment with me, and then give them the option of working with another therapist.

What was my greatest strengths and greatest weaknesses working with a geriatric population

1 Answer

What was the most memorable patient you ever worked with?

1 Answer

i was questioned about my experience with dementia patients. I was also very honest and upfront about my experiences with working with dementia patients.

When can you get here??

1 Answer

The most difficult question to ask yourself is, "am I willing to sacrifice my ethical and moral standards to work for a company who regards billing Medicare over patient rights".

2 Answers

What has been your most difficult situation in your experience as a Physical Therapist Assistant and how did you handle it?

1 Answer

How many years long term care experience do you have.

1 Answer

Will you perform discharge visits.

110 of 77 Interview Questions