Physical Therapist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Physical Therapist Interview Questions

"Employers hiring physical therapists are looking for certified candidates who are knowledgeable about the human body and eager to improve their clients' conditions. In an interview, you may be tested on how you would go about providing treatment for particular physical conditions or how you would encourage reluctant patients. Employers want physical therapists who live by the values they instill in the clinic, and leading an active lifestyle will reassure them that you are the right candidate for the job. Any experience working in clinics or with the elderly is a plus. Employers may require you to have a Doctor of Physical Therapy degree if you do not already possess a master's or bachelor's degree in physical therapy."

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Are you physically fit and how much do you exercise?

6 days/wk

What would you do if a patient you had been working with started refusing to work with you.

1 Answer

What was my greatest strengths and greatest weaknesses working with a geriatric population

1 Answer

No real interview questions about my skill set or anything else other than what I was willing to do.

When can you get here??

1 Answer

i was questioned about my experience with dementia patients. I was also very honest and upfront about my experiences with working with dementia patients.

1 Answer

"How do you feel about the PTAs being independent, because our PTAs are great and know what they are doing." (not kidding)

1 Answer

What would you do if someone told you that another therapist lied about treating a patient?

1 Answer

What was the most memorable patient you ever worked with?

1 Answer

Behavior oriented questions - based on the Greenville Hospital Systems standards of behavior. Each therapist in the interview had preassigned questions to ask. All were very standard - but looking to see how I would handle a negative situation.

110 of 262 Interview Questions