Physical Therapist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Physical Therapist Interview Questions

"Employers hiring physical therapists are looking for certified candidates who are knowledgeable about the human body and eager to improve their clients' conditions. In an interview, you may be tested on how you would go about providing treatment for particular physical conditions or how you would encourage reluctant patients. Employers want physical therapists who live by the values they instill in the clinic, and leading an active lifestyle will reassure them that you are the right candidate for the job. Any experience working in clinics or with the elderly is a plus. Employers may require you to have a Doctor of Physical Therapy degree if you do not already possess a master's or bachelor's degree in physical therapy."

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Are you physically fit and how much do you exercise?

6 days/wk

What would you do if a patient you had been working with started refusing to work with you.

1 Answer

What was my greatest strengths and greatest weaknesses working with a geriatric population

1 Answer

What do you think you could add to our group that we could use or need?

1 Answer

Do you think interview is easy?

1 Answer

They asked about my availability for weekends

1 Answer

The most difficult question to ask yourself is, "am I willing to sacrifice my ethical and moral standards to work for a company who regards billing Medicare over patient rights".

1 Answer

One of the questions the interviewer asked me was why I wanted to transition into home health therapy.

1 Answer

What would you do if someone told you that another therapist lied about treating a patient?

110 of 308 Interview Questions