Physical Therapist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Physical Therapist Interview Questions

"Employers hiring physical therapists are looking for certified candidates who are knowledgeable about the human body and eager to improve their clients' conditions. In an interview, you may be tested on how you would go about providing treatment for particular physical conditions or how you would encourage reluctant patients. Employers want physical therapists who live by the values they instill in the clinic, and leading an active lifestyle will reassure them that you are the right candidate for the job. Any experience working in clinics or with the elderly is a plus. Employers may require you to have a Doctor of Physical Therapy degree if you do not already possess a master's or bachelor's degree in physical therapy."

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

What do you what to leave current employer.

1 Answer

One of the questions the interviewer asked me was why I wanted to transition into home health therapy.

1 Answer

Would I be willing to take position out of town

1 Answer

They asked about my availability for weekends

1 Answer

The most difficult question to ask yourself is, "am I willing to sacrifice my ethical and moral standards to work for a company who regards billing Medicare over patient rights".

1 Answer

How many years long term care experience do you have.

1 Answer

Strength that you think are important in a company.

2130 of 255 Interview Questions