Assistant Director Interview Questions in Pittsburgh, PA | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Assistant Director

Assistant Director Interview Questions in Pittsburgh, PA

"Assistant directors support the duties of directors to increase productivity and to resolve issues. Depending on the industry that you will be working in, interviewers will ask about your specific skills and background that pertain to it. In addition, you may be asked about how your skills will contribute to the team, ability to work with a diverse range of people, and understanding of the company's regulations and policies.. To ace your interview, come with an outgoing and positive attitude to prove that you are easy to work with."

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

sales experience

1 Answer

elaborate. be talkative but show your ability to listen a key component of the job

There were no difficult interview questions. It was basically a sales presentation as to reasons why it would be the perfect job for me.

1 Answer

What would you do to save a student who applied and is wanting to cancel?

1 Answer

I found none of the questions to be difficult. They asked what made me interested in the position, what I knew about the company, why I wanted to work for the competitor of my current employer, etc.

Asked about challenges at last position and questions about software knowledge

Role playing a call pretending to call a student on 1st in office interview. No background or warning.

Please describe a time when you had to organize a large group of people.

What type of management would I demonstrate if I got the job. I thought this was a very important question because it allowed me to think what kind of management technique I would demonstrate.