Digital Marketing Manager Interview Questions in Pittsburgh, PA | Glassdoor

Digital Marketing Manager Interview Questions in Pittsburgh, PA

"Companies rely on digital marketing managers to oversee the distribution of messaging and ads across multiple platforms. Interviewees should expect questions specific to online marketing, including past experience and how to measure the success of various marketing campaigns . You may also be asked to critique a recent product or talk about what draws you to the industry."

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

There are two types of Jewish people....

1 Answer

I am sorry, but I am not understanding what you are trying to ask or explain and this is 2017. I am not comfortable answering all your questions about my fair skin, hair color and my families genealogy and your slandering comments of different cultures and nationalities. I shouldn't have to feel like I need to prove myself genetically for anybody, how does this pertain to a design position?

Do you have experience handling email blasts? Do you do front end or back end?

1 Answer

You call yourself a designer, but this isn't design, I want to see work you did yourself. You didn't design the logo for Peets Coffee did you?

1 Answer

What brought your family to California in 1976 and what part of Germany is your family from again?

Are you Italian?