Director Interview Questions in Pittsburgh, PA | Glassdoor

Director Interview Questions in Pittsburgh, PA

"When applying for a position as a director, be prepared to have your leadership skills and judgement tested by many case studies. These scenarios help employers understand what kind of leader you will be for a team or department at their company, so confidence, quick thinking, and examples of how you have fixed similar problems in the past will be highly advantageous towards receiving an offer."

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

There were no difficult interview questions. It was basically a sales presentation as to reasons why it would be the perfect job for me.

1 Answer

This company is a scam from start to finish.

sales experience

1 Answer

What is a MEEP and why would you and not buy one

1 Answer

Nothing out of the ordinary, however, company is VERY CRM, Analytical Focused. 50% of Corporate Office is dedicated to CRM, Analysis and Marketing

1 Answer

I was asked how I would handle many situations and give detailed information. These are good questions but I think I could have did better at them had I had a chance to prepare for interview. I was called over to office with 2 supervisors for the interview without any forewarning.

1 Answer

It was very situational and behavioral with them wanting to learn about how I create and manage successful products.

Are you a Christian?

Are you Catholic?

1 Answer

My values and management style.

no questions were difficult