Engineer Interview Questions in Pittsburgh, PA | Glassdoor
Engineer Interview Questions in Pittsburgh, PA

Engineer Interview Questions in Pittsburgh, PA

Engineers are responsible for designing and building products. In an interview context, expect to be quizzed on your technical skills, and also evaluated for your ability to work as a part of a team to get things built. The specific questions you are asked will depend on what type of engineering position you are looking for. Try a specific engineering discipline, such as software engineer, electrical engineer, or mechanical engineer.

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Explain a situation where you had to navigate a difficult political landscape.

3 Answers

I explained some issues on my current project.

I described my situation when I first entered my last job. The established members of my team weren't very receptive to new authority but I was able to show them the respect and support that they needed in order to gain their trust and make a great work environment.

Stick to the FACTS.

Design an algorithm, which can record the largest number in an ever-upgrading sequence.

5 Answers

Using a normal justice scale (google for image), what's the minimum number of weighings required to find the heaviest of 9 different balls?

2 Answers

char *ptr = "harry"; What will be the output of the following snippet of code: ptr[0] = 'k'; printf("%s", *ptr);

2 Answers

What salary range do you need?

2 Answers

We have m slots for ads and n ads, each ads will have different revenue on differnet slot, design an algorithm to find out the best fit (find m ads in n ads and order them so that they can make max money, white board coding) .

3 Answers

What is the most difficult person you ever worked with and how did you fix that?

1 Answer

What is an issue that I had with a co-worker and how did I resolve that?

1 Answer

What is a strength that I have?

1 Answer

What is weakness that I have?

110 of 1,052 Interview Questions