Manager Interview Questions in Pittsburgh, PA | Glassdoor

Manager Interview Questions in Pittsburgh, PA

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

How would you split your time between a team of 10-12 if multiple reps were struggling.

1 Answer

I would assess as to where each member of the team was at in relation to sales and then leverage my time by spending it with those that are in the worse shape or closest to not making a bonus.

what experience do you have pertaining to the position.

3 Answers

Tell me about a time when you were able to complete a project no one else could. Tell me about a time when you had to team up with another department for a project. What would your last supervisor say is an area you need to work on.

2 Answers

Sales experience? (they like their customers to buy additional coverage and upgrades)

1 Answer

How to handle upset customers?

Why kimpton?

1 Answer

Who set this interview up? Was it our human resource department or an agency?

1 Answer

There were really no unexpected questions that I couldn't answer; the interview was fairly straightforward, and at times the conversation was a casual back and forth.

1 Answer

Where do you see yourself in 10 years?

1 Answer

Do you know what a hospitalist is?

110 of 763 Interview Questions