Sales Associate Interview Questions in Pittsburgh, PA | Glassdoor

Sales Associate Interview Questions in Pittsburgh, PA

"When hiring sales associates, employers are looking for charismatic candidates who can provide helpful advice to customers and close sales. Be prepared to answer a few scenario questions that will assess your ability to handle difficult customers, sell a product, or excel on a team. Previous sales experience is an advantage, but not necessary."

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Why Five Below?

1 Answer

Name a time you were put in a difficult situation - how did you resolve it?

Tell me about yourself.

2 Answers

What would you consider to be your greatest success?

1 Answer

Is the customer always right?

1 Answer

Questions they may ask you...... What does Success mean to you? What motivates you? What do you want to improve about yourself? Three words that describes you and separates you from other candidates? How did you hear about us?

1 Answer

Tell me a little bit about yourself?

1 Answer

Role playing....as in how would you sell this item to the customer.

1 Answer

Tell me about a situation where you took an upset or unapproachable customer and turned it into a positive retail experience.

1 Answer

Alot of the questions felt like I was entering a popularity contest. Like what sports I played in high school, if I was assertive towards my goals... things like that.

1 Answer

Questions include what are you looking for in a work environment, what is your definition of success, what do you hope to earn, your greatest personal achievement, what would your prior employers say are your best and worse traits, what can you being to our team?

110 of 299 Interview Questions