Senior Financial Analyst Interview Questions in Pittsburgh, PA | Glassdoor

Senior Financial Analyst Interview Questions in Pittsburgh, PA

"Senior financial analysts are respected for their expertise, exemplified by their attention to detail, confidence, and accuracy. In an interview context, expect to be questioned on technical questions, your previous experiences, and hypothetical situations that require your analysis and recommendation. Most importantly, come prepared with knowledge on the company and the industry, as well as the challenges that it faces."

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

What is your most notable weakness that would prevent you from performing this job?

Asked question about work experience, basic finance questions and individual goals.

They mostly asked about my specific experience and wanted details about my resume.

Tell us a time when you worked with difficult employees. What was the situation and how did you handle it?

1 Answer

Could you describe a situation that you had to approach differently than ou normally would? What did you change? What was the outcome?

Name a time where two projects were due but you only had time to complete one of the projects

What are some of your weakest traits?

What do you do for fun