Planning Coordinator Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Planning Coordinator Interview Questions

Planning coordinator interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: Relevance Popular Date

What personality would I take on a team

1 Answer

Suggested I'd observe and try to fit in

Did my decision to leave my previous employer end up working to my benefit and how?

1 Answer

What is your career path?

1 Answer

Tell us about a time you had to deal with an irate student/customer.

Where did you grow up? What high school did you go to and what activities were you involved in? Did you take any AP classes, if they were offered at your school? If yes, please list. How old were you when you had your first job EVER – and what was it? Did you work in high school? Did you go directly from high school to a four-year university? Where did you go to college and why did you pick that school? Did you complete your education at that school? How many years did it take you to complete college? What was your GPA in college? What types of activities were you involved in in college? Please list study abroad and internships, if any. While in college, did you work at all? What’s your favorite app from the App Store (besides Houzz)? Were there any employment gaps in your history? If so, please explain. Why are you looking for a new career opportunity? What’s an average day like in your current or most recent position? (Please include arrival time, end time, and details about your typical workday) Have you ever had a position where you answered directly to a manager? If yes, what was it? How would that manager describe you? How would your co-workers describe you? Why do you want to work at Houzz? What are you most proud of on your resume? Tell me about a difficult situation with a direct manager. Tell me about a time where you acted inappropriately at work. How would you describe your personality? Why do you think you are back for another interview?

110 of 22 Interview Questions