Plans Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Plans Interview Questions

interview questions shared by candidates

Plans Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Can you tell me how you would manage a new product launch?

1 Answer

I would put together a launch plan with input from the necessary teams: Product Management, Engineering, Testing, Support. A part of the plan would include schedule, key stakeholders and responsible team members, and key deliverables and milestones with dates. I would arrange weekly meetings leading up to the launch date and manage the progress on each of the milestones and deliverables by coordinating with each of the team members.

"I spend a little time each day doing things to make my job a little easier or more organized, but most of my day managing projects or fire-fighting; If you had to choose between managing a project or planning the processes that make your job easier, on which would you spend most of your time?"

2 Answers

If the weather has gone down at your destination and the flight was dispatched without an alternate, what would you do?

4 Answers

How to grow a Silicon Valley startup into a multi-billion dollar industry

How do control shrink?

1 Answer

I was asked to tell about a typical day at my recent client engagement. The work at my recent client engagement did not correlate to the role I was interviewing for. Unfortunately he continued to focus on the role, instead of asking questions about my previous engagement which was similar to the role with his organization. Unexpected Questions: Please explain, "What is a Sprint Planning Meeting"? Please explain "Planning Poker".

1 Answer

My group interview began with the least qualified staff member saying "I see you have no experience whatsoever what makes you think or rather how would you market this position."

1 Answer

What do you know about web analytics?

1 Answer

What's your process for de-stressing while you're at work? What do you do when you're stressed at work?

1 Answer

There wasn't one. Most unexpected part was how short and easy it was. It was supposed to be 30 minutes and it was like 18, just a few questions and some small talk.

110 of 50 Interview Questions