Plant Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Plant Manager Interview Questions

"When interviewing to be a plant manager, prepare to showcase your leadership and interpersonal skills as well as your knowledge of of how to operate a factory. Employers value candidates with the people skills to lead and motivate employees and who can work well with employees when issues arise. Job requirements will vary by employer with the minimum expectation being a degree in industrial engineering. Bigger plants may require managers to have master's degrees in business administration."

Top Interview Questions

Sort: Relevance Popular Date

Many people within our company either over communicate or under communicate. How would you solve this problem if hired?

Why do you want to work for Aspire?

1 Answer

What are you looking for in your next company

1 Answer

Personality and change drive? Ability to relocate?

1 Answer

I wouldn't say any of the questions were out of the ordinary. I did appreciate the comfortable, yet professional style of the CafePress interview process.

Are you currently employed? What are your biggest successes and failures?

None that I can recall. All my interactions with the director were very personable. He had a great management philosophy that if you find the right person, they will do a great job.

1 Answer

Unusually no questions were asked. Interviewer did not know how to conduct an interview.

2130 of 114 Interview Questions